What's new

X Files: Resist or Serve on PS2 and Xbox soon! (1 Viewer)

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
it appears that the xfiles is hitting the console market again. this time in a totally new type of game than the last. to read ign's preview on the ps2 go here http://ps2.ign.com/articles/384/384371p1.html

it is said to be a cross between silent hill and resident evil. all the voices from the show have been confirmed and the likenesses are all there so this game appears to be off to a great start. depending on who you play (mulder or scully) the computer controls the other. mulder's game is more action based and scully's is more puzzle solving. it is said to have over three episodes worth of material and should take each character (scully or mulder) 12-15hrs to complete. they are aiming at a early summer release.

being the huge fan i am this is great news.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Could be cool but I hope whoever's crafting the story does a better job than the writers did with the last few years of the show :)

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Andy - you are being presumptuous to say the show HAD writers the last couple seasons ;)

Hopefully this'll be an ok game unlike the previous X-Files FMV craptanzas. Though that first pic really screams "MulderBot" to me.

KevinRB

Stunt Coordinator
I read somewhere that it's not a continuation of where the series ended. Hopefully that means it will take place before all Scully's baby nonsense.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
It takes place right before Doggett joined the cast and when Mulder was still around.

It looks interesting, I hope it's good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks