X-Box is now at Costco (Canada)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Arthur Legardo, Dec 17, 2001.

1. Arthur Legardo

Arthur Legardo Second Unit

I was pleasantly surprised to see the X-Box available at a local Costco. Of course, being Costco, it did include some extras: the bundle consisted of the unit, one memory card, Amped and Munch's Odyssey and a cluebook (for what game I don't know)...all for $649.99 CDN.
    I makes me wonder how many people will return the X-Box after its run it course and receive a full refund because they bothered keeping their Costco receipt! [​IMG]

2. ryan_x

ryan_x Stunt Coordinator

what costco did you got to?...was that the only option they had...im looking for just the console no extras...$649 doesn't seem like much of a saving for costco...oh well

3. Arthur Legardo

I went to the one across from Yorkdale Mall. The EBX at Yorkdale is selling a similar package for the same price except you can choose any two games that they have in stock and you don't get a cluebook.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any store in the GTA selling just the console.

4. Michael Pakula

Michael Pakula Second Unit

"Unfortunately, I haven't found any store in the GTA selling just the console. "

Arthur Have you checked the Toys R Us in Downtown

Toronto?. I saw last tuesday a whole stack

of them there. I also saw a whole stack of them

at the Sherway Toys R Us on Saturday too.

-Mike

5. Arthur Legardo