What's new

X-Box is now at Costco (Canada) (1 Viewer)

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
I was pleasantly surprised to see the X-Box available at a local Costco. Of course, being Costco, it did include some extras: the bundle consisted of the unit, one memory card, Amped and Munch's Odyssey and a cluebook (for what game I don't know)...all for $649.99 CDN.
I makes me wonder how many people will return the X-Box after its run it course and receive a full refund because they bothered keeping their Costco receipt! :)

ryan_x

Stunt Coordinator
what costco did you got to?...was that the only option they had...im looking for just the console no extras...$649 doesn't seem like much of a saving for costco...oh well

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
I went to the one across from Yorkdale Mall. The EBX at Yorkdale is selling a similar package for the same price except you can choose any two games that they have in stock and you don't get a cluebook.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any store in the GTA selling just the console.

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
"Unfortunately, I haven't found any store in the GTA selling just the console. "

Arthur Have you checked the Toys R Us in Downtown

Toronto?. I saw last tuesday a whole stack

of them there. I also saw a whole stack of them

at the Sherway Toys R Us on Saturday too.

-Mike

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
Have you checked the Toys R Us in Downtown

Toronto?.
I haven't checked myself because I am not in the market for the X-Box, but I am sure others who read this thread would appreciate the information. Are you sure that they are sold as standalone units and not in a bundle?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks