What's new

X-Box getting a facelift....... (1 Viewer)

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
When is E3? While I won't be buying Live (I've neither broadband not the intention to get it) I've mentioned before that I don't like the current case design, and a nice one would probably push me into forking out for one.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
MS will probably do what Sony did with the PSX and PSOne and Nintendo is with the GBA and GBA SP: X-Box will be cheaper now, with the new unit design going for more. They'll probably move the old X-Box to $130 and the new one to $170.

Rodrick

Second Unit
I'd like to see it with a top loader, and lighter too. Then I'll buy one. Only part I like about it is you can play your own music on certain games.

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor
Gee... Looks who's back resurrecting ancient threads...

This was last posted about almost 2 years ago! I'm guessing we won't see any major modification of the X-Box until the X-Box 2 comes out...

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
I'd like to see it with a top loader, and lighter too
not that it matters now, but it is very unlikely that the xbox would ever be a top-loader. the xbox uses a dvd-rom drive that comes (practically) out of a computer. modifying that to be a top loader would not be worth the trouble. not too many people care whether a system is a top-loader or not because it makes almost no difference.

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks