X-Box early relaease *RUMOR* (1 Viewer)

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
Uh Huh,
rolleyes.gif

[Edited last by Sean Oneil on August 08, 2001 at 11:49 PM]

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Whats with the "Uh-huh"? I think that what was put there seems to be very logical. With such little time left before the launch, they wouldn't change the release date, though the controller could use it. They probably left that alone because of developers having made games to work with it the way it is. Why would they pull out the HDD or make it any bigger? So explain to me what "Uh-huh" means>

Camp

Senior HTF Member
It's far too late to make any hardware changes. Xbox (and Gamecube) consoles are being produced right now in their final form. The companies could probably squeeze another 45 days to decide upon final packaging if they really wanted to (though why would they? -Microsoft's exterior packaging is done already).
Realistically speaking, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the release dates altered a bit. Neither company can afford to release more than a few days earlier than announced (the product simply wouldn't be available) but I expect the release date to be the first (of many) jabs they take at each other.

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
Agreed.
Saw the promotional packaging for the system and about 25 games on Tuesday night at a local Software Etc. Looks good.
[Edited last by Sean Oneil on August 10, 2001 at 02:30 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks