X-Box and Toshiba sd-2150 FS....

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Luis S, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

Hi everyone! Cleaning out some gear hopefully someone will be interested.

X-Box=(SOLD) Now Heres the deal.First this is just the box with standard cables (AV and power), and one controller.
    Anyway I have no idea what to price this at so Ill just say$80. Why so cheap? Well it has a bit of a quirk to it. Seemingly at random the Box will lock up while you play. Now I shot some compressed air in there after opening it up and it seems to play better. Ive only had 1-2 lockups since and that was a few months ago. Worst case scenario maybe someone wants to use it for a mod project? Either way the PRICE IS NOT FINAL! Please don't be afraid to make an offer. I don't play with it as much as I used to so Its just taking up space. As long as its reasonable Ill consider all offers.

Toshiba SD-2150= My bedroom player. An oldie but goody.Solid performer that hasn't let me down. But wife says there are to many DVD players in the house (Is 5 to many? LOL!!!) So its gotta go asking $65 and Ill even throw in DANCES with WOLVES DTS (SEALED OOP) for free.

And there you have it. Shipping will be no more than ten bucks. I would get you a quote of course before we seal the deal.Id pay for shipping out of my own pocket if I get what Im asking for initially. Anyway thanks in advance and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Luis S

[email protected]

P.S. Ive sold to members of this forum before and on ebay.So don't be afraid,Im a man of my word! [​IMG]

2. millercv

millercv Second Unit

YGM re Xbox

3. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

I'll take the X-Box if millercv doesn't get it [​IMG]

4. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

Man that was quick! X-Box is sold! DVD player with DWW (DTS) is still available.... [​IMG]

Thanks,

Luis S

5. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

bump....

6. Luis S

Luis S Supporting Actor

Nobody needs a good player for the bedroom? Its an older model but its a real trooper. Its played everything Ive thown at it,uses a dual tray system, coax digital out.. Any offers? Your even getting Dances with Wolves DTS which is now out of print! LMK...

Luis S