What's new

Wyatt Earp DVD....where is it? (MERGED THREAD) (1 Viewer)

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
In an online chat with Warner Exe. a few months ago they said it would come out in 2004. Sorry I don't have a link to the chat transcript but I think it was on Digitalbits.com. I hope it they do finally release it. I love this movie to and have been waiting for it for years. They put The Postman and Waterworld out why not this. I personally think that it is 10 times better than Tombstone. I guess it is b/c I saw Wyatt Earp first and Tombstone seemed more like a short story after that. But I enjoy them both. So hopefully we will see this one next year.

Mickey P

Agent
Thanks, I will go to Digitalbits and see if I can find anything!! If anyone else has any info on this , please let me know!!

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Mickey, I have merged your new thread on Wyatt Earp into the existing 2-page thread on the subject. We encourage people to search for existing threads before starting new ones.

M.

Mickey P

Agent
Sorry, I looked on the two pages available, but did not see anything and I was in a hurry at the time. I did find the article at Digitalbits with the Interview from a Warner Exec., and I went to post the link here for others, but I was not allowed to do so! It did say that Wyatt earp will "Amble along in 04". So hopefully sometime next year I can add this to my collection :star: and finally get rid of the Laser disc player! :D

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I looked on the two pages available, but did not see anything
That's why we have a search function. It's available (in several places) at the top of every thread list. Two pages is nothing on this forum. It may not even take you back a full month.

M.

Bill Burns

Supporting Actor
A transcript of the chat in question was posted at the 'Bits, but the chat was actually held here at the HTF. A direct link appears in my earlier post for anyone who'd like to review the chat (all of which can be referenced at the top of forum pages, under "Chat Transcripts"); many great titles are mentioned in WB's last, Earp among them. :emoji_thumbsup:

Terry Flink

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought Open Range and own Tombstone on DVD and love em both. In many threads I have seen people listing their favorite westerns....I thought I would check out Wyatt Earp but find it is not available on DVD. Any news on a possible release for this film on DVD?

Deane Johnson

Supporting Actor
This is one I have been asking about for some time. Latest word I have heard is that it might be out late 2004 or 2005. Seems like that information came from one of the chats.

It certainly is conspicous by it's absence.

Deane

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks