What's new

WWF Weakest Link (1 Viewer)

Rollie

Stunt Coordinator
Pretty good so far!
I didn't expect them to bank so much in the first round. $16,000 is better than I usually see on the show.
Just remember...Kurt Angle's shirt is available at WWF Shopzone.com! :)
------------------
Hit pay-dirt with KDRT!
Petition FOX and score The Adventures of Ford Fairlane on DVD!
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/001933.html

Daryl Furkalo

Second Unit
HHH is the smartest, no question. But more importantly, when is he getting physical in the ring???????????????? He looks very close to returning me thinks, me hopes. Wrestling just hasn't been right without him.
------------------
My DVD Collection

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
HHH will return as early as Survivor Series, but probably in December.
Regal was obviously the smartest, followed by Kurt. I wonder when Mick Foley's ep will air
Jeff Kleist

Daryl Furkalo

Second Unit
With sledge in hand, HHH will do a run-in during the 10-man tag elimination main event at Survivor Series. But who is on the receiving end of the sledge? Austin? Angle? Rock? Y2J? I have been waiting anxiously for 5 months for this run-in ... just a few more days ...
------------------
My DVD Collection

Jason P

Stunt Coordinator
Finally, a topic I know something about.
Wrestling hasn't been the same without Hunter. The guy is probably the best all-around performer today. With the utter and total mess that is the Alliance/Invasion angle, the only thing that could make the main event at the Survivor Series worthwhile is if HHH returned to cost the WWF the match, which really should've been a Wargames-style one.
Anyway, to get back on topic. Regal was given a Montreal-style screwjob. The guy should've been there at the end, not the billion-dollar princess and her overpriced fun bags. It really doesn't matter though, the whole show just cemented the perception that rasslers are big, dumb animals.
George Bush on the one dollar bill?!?!?!?!
I think Lita might've taken one too many bumps.

Daryl Furkalo

Second Unit
Well it is the month of Survivor Series, aka the WWF screw-job PPV month. I liked Trish's answer to the Richard Nixon question: I am Canadian, I dunno. Don't think Nixon would have said that!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The show didn't advance the cause of wrestlers being overly intelligent though.
------------------
My DVD Collection

Rollie

Stunt Coordinator
Amen Jason!
I thought Hunter's excuse for voting off Regal was kind of comical, yet true (damn true). Regal was doing a fine job, but it seemed like he was stressed out by the end. The last few rounds weren't too good for him.
And yes, someone needs to buy Lita a helmet! Girl is getting scrambled upstairs.
------------------
Hit pay-dirt with KDRT!
Petition FOX and score The Adventures of Ford Fairlane on DVD!
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/001933.html

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Regal was the strongest link. I believe there's still another one of these coming up, because Mick Foley taped an ep. It's possible Waltman(X-Pac) could be on
frown.gif

I'd like to see Al Snow, Edge&Christian, Stone Cold, Rock, Shane and Tazz. All of them should do pretty good
Jeff Kleist

brentl

Senior HTF Member
By far the most pathetic person was Stefanie. DAMN is she full of herself.
and those fake boobs UGH.
Brent L
------------------
OK guys ..... The tour of the Paradigm
plant is now being planned. GO TO THE HOME THEaTER
MEETS PAGE and register.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks