What's new

WWF Survivor Series 2001: I Want to Go! (1 Viewer)

CameronS

Supporting Actor
http://www.rajahwwf.com
icon14.gif

I am a huge WWF fan and WILL be going to this show. I live seconds away from the arena that will hold this pay-per-view, and could walk there in a couple of minutes. I am already planning to stand in line there for good seats.
My question is... What are front row seats going for now at WWF pay-per-views?
I remember at last year's Summerslam which was held in Raleigh, the WWF had just raised front row ticket prices to $300 a seat!
Are they still that steep? I won't pay that much but would be willing to if they were around the $200 range. I checked out Ticketmaster's prices for this year's Summerslam in San Jose and they are listing prices from $25 to only $200.
Any ideas on pricing? Any personal experiences with pay-per-views?
------------------
campic07.jpg

The HTF Lowest Post Champion!
[Edited last by Cameron Seaman on July 27, 2001 at 01:22 PM]

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
It'll probably be around $300. I wouldn't pay that much for a front seat unless it's for something special like Wrestlemania or Royal Rumble. Survivor Series used to be my favorite PPV, but now it is pretty much like any other PPV. I think you would have more fun in the front seat at a Raw or Smackdown. Be sure to see if there are any upcoming shows at that arena because the tickets for SS might sold there first.
~T

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
All the PPVs are $300 for ringside. You get to keep your folding chair, and it's screen printed with artwork for the PPV if that helps. Wrestlemania was $400 in Philly
Jeff "Ain't Payin it" Kleist

JohanK

Second Unit
$300 is kinda steep for my blood. RAW is coming to town next month here; how much do front row tickets go for?
OT: is it me or did it look like Stephanie Mc-H had some augmentation done? I notice a little bit of a difference last night when watching Smackdown.
------------------
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/bbs/equipment/28687.html
Link Removed
[Edited last by JohanK on July 27, 2001 at 06:28 PM]

CameronS

Supporting Actor
Ringside for a RAW or Smackdown is te regular price of around $30-$35. The only problem is actually getting ringside tickets.
I've only been to 1 RAW and about 4 House shows. Never been to a PPV. I would love to be down there during a big show like Survivor Series.
------------------
campic07.jpg

Van Patton

Second Unit
LOL. On every messageboard online the Stephanie thing is all over the place. I think shes just wearing a push up bra with extra padding but I could be wrong.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
If this WCW/ECW/WWF angle is still alive in November, then I would love to see the old SS team versus team matches.
~T

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I didn't notice them last week, but last night they looked a lot bigger than usual.
~T

CameronS

Supporting Actor
From http://www.wwf.com
Looks like I'm going to be going for a couple of the $75 seats instead.
Come Saturday morning, I'll be sitting at the complex bright and VERY early.
biggrin.gif

------------------
campic07.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation436
Recent bookmarks