What's new

WWF fans..Austin is back!! (1 Viewer)

Dan Whalen

Stunt Coordinator
Actually Hawk was pushed off the Titantron by Droz. Droz was trying to take Hawk's place as part of the Road Warriors. They have to be one of my favorite tag teams of all times. Gotta love those spiked sholder pads. I also liked it better when they were called The Legion of Doom. Awesome name.
I have just recently started watching wrestling again. I haven't watched it for a long time b/c I work when it's on, but I've been watching bits and pieces of it over the past few weeks. Looks like I need to set up my other tv and vcr so I can start taping. Anyone else here like RVD? I think he's one of the best wrestlers of all times. Is Jerry Lynn signed with them? If not, they need to sign him b/c he and RVD had some of the best matches in ECW. Tajiri and Super Crazy had some awesome matches too. And I only need to say two words: Balls Mahoney. He would be an awesome hardcore champ. Damn, I really need to start watching again.
Dan
Edit: I also think The Rock and Austin make better heels than faces. I like The Rock either way though. I love his catch phrases.
[Edited last by Dan Whalen on October 06, 2001 at 05:45 AM]
[Edited last by Dan Whalen on October 06, 2001 at 12:37 PM]

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Jerry Lynn is signed with the WWF. They didn't give him a puch at all. I like Lynn a lot, however his best matches are only against Rob Van Dam.
Right now, I'm actually loving the Rock. He is doing a whole bunch of his gimmics from when he was a heel. A few nights ago he sung Smack Down Hotel. I thought that was the coolest sh*t in a while.
As for Austin, I hate his What! gimmic. I think he's awesome right now. It's great to see how everyone love him months ago. Then he hooks up with Vince... Then he is hated. Austin defects from Vince, once again Austin is loved. Next he goes to the Alliance and turns heel. Now everyone despises him even more. I love it! I think Austin is doing a great job right now. I'm dissapointed however that he has been taking a vaction. This little gimmic with everyone talking about him behind his back is stupid. I just can't wait 'till the Austin and Angle re-match. It should be good.
Anyways, what I really want to know... Is what's going on with DDP? The whole better person angle, I don't get it yet. What's up with that?
------------------
My DVD Collection
Link Removed

Dan Whalen

Stunt Coordinator
I just saw a promo that DDP did the other night. I thought it was funny as hell. "I'll make you like yourself. But more important, I'll make you like me" or something like that. And that shit eating grin on his face was hilarious. I met DDP a few years ago at an independent card in Topeka, KS. He is a really cool person and very nice. Got my picture taken with him, Harley Race, and Dustin Rhodes. It was awesome.
Dan

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
The new DDP gimmick is awful so far. I don't know why WWF is misusing him so badly. I think they should just let him be who he was in WCW. At least let the guy wrestle against better opponents than the Undertaker; he's one of the few guys you can expect to deliver a good match.
~T

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks