WWE Fans: Going to RAW. Any sign ideas?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Cameron Seaman, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Cameron Seaman

Cameron Seaman Supporting Actor

RAW will be in Greensboro this Monday, and I'll be there, of course. I'm planning on taking a sign, but I haven't decided on what it should say.
    I've become a bigger Booker T fan lately, so I could take a sign that says something like "SUCKA" or "CAN YOU DIG IT"
    [​IMG] but that might be a little unoriginal.
    Maybe I could make a sign commenting on Taker's flab or Flair's man boobies... hmmm
    Any ideas?

2. Michael_Shisler

Lawler fears Kaufman!!!

3. Van Patton

Van Patton Second Unit

Here's a funny one:

New TNN= Old USA

4. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

how about:
    "I HAVE ALL MY TEETH!"
    j/k...don't get offended.
    kevin t

5. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

Will you be sitting where the camera will shoot you and be able to hold any sign up? Or do you want to use a sign that will put you on TV?

For a Booker T sign, you should make a cutout of your own drawing of Booker, and attach it to a board so that it will be able to spin. Make it huge!

For Ric Flair, make enough letters for "whoooo" for every person in your row. Better yet, try something new and make it for your entire section. The "W" will start at the upper left seat, and each letter will make its way across the row and onto the next row until it reaches the lower right seat. On the back of each board, put instructions that state when and for how long to hold it up. This will make you famous!

~T

6. Cameron Seaman

Yeah Thi, I'm directly in front of the ring, i.e. opposite of the main camera. I think I am a slightly too high on camera all the time because I'll be siting a little higher than my Survivor Series 2001 seats (which were visible from TV). But, since I am still directly in front of the camera, there's a good chance to get a sign on.
    I like the Booker T sign idea. I've seen it before and thought it was pretty funny. I might see what king of materials I can get tomorrow! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Marc Colella

Marc Colella Cinematographer

How about Wrestling is fake !! ?

8. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

I don't think the size of each letter will matter much; the large number of letters will be the spectacle. You should divide a poster board into 4. A 10 pack will cost about $3, giving you 40 letters!

~T

9. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

I thought my Booker T sign was original. [​IMG]
    ~T

10. Cameron Seaman

Marc,

I take it you're not a fan.

11. Cameron Seaman

40 Letters!! You're starting to convince me!
    But the Booker sign seems better and better the longer I think about it. I might try to get little dreads to attatch to Booker's head so they fly around when he spins! [​IMG]

12. James Spraggs

James Spraggs Stunt Coordinator

How about a HUGE sign that says "The loser behind me can't see because of my big ass sign"
    [​IMG]

13. John Thomas

John Thomas Cinematographer

I'll tune in to see this.

14. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

I gotta say that one of my favourites just said "BIG SIGN". That, or just something random like "Pineapple" or "SPOON!".

15. Cameron Seaman

Those are hilarious Chris. I've actually done something similar to this in the past. Watch the Immunity Battle Royal from the Survivor Series 2001 DVD and you will see the notorious "SEA-MAN" sign moving throughout most of the match. [​IMG]
    The only problem with this is that they never purposely put these on camera and they confiscated my "SEA-MAN" sign after the match was over [​IMG] .

16. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

Why don't you just make both the Booker T and Ric Flair signs? I had like 10 signs when I attended a Nitro/Thunder.

~T

17. Cameron Seaman

Too much hassle. In reference to James' post above, people do get REALLY REALLY pissed when you hold up signs all the time. You have to be selective about when you use them.

Also, I don't have that much time this weekend to work on huge amount; I figure I'd rather put more work into one good sign.

18. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

Well, since 40 (or more) people in your section will be holding up a letter, I don't think anyone would mind it. You could also just tell them to stand up and hold it over their chest when Flair comes out.

~T

19. Cameron Seaman

But, you're right about the Flair sign Thi. That would be awesome if I could actually pull it off. I wonder how hard it would be to get a whole section of people to hold "O" signs up?

20. Edwin-S

Edwin-S Producer
    Supporter

How about:
    NO O.A.R = NO SALE
    or
    WIDESCREEN GOOD
    PAN AND SCAN BAD
    [​IMG]