WTT/ Video Cards : 2 for 1 Deal

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by TravisEtherton, May 23, 2004.

1. TravisEtherton

TravisEtherton Stunt Coordinator

I just built my first system and without doing alot of research I bought a GeForce FX5200. Not a bad entry level video card but I am looking to play some games like FarCry and BF:Vietnam at a higher frame rates. My wife then went to CC and bought me a VisionTek XTASY 9600SE 256MB card. She paid $170 for it. Its less than a week old (Infact both are). I would just return the XTASY but she has since pitched the Box. So here is the deal. I need a GOOD Card. I am willing to trade Both of my cards + some cash for 1 GOOD Card. I'm thinking a ATI 9800Pro or better (or Nvidia Equal). Would like to get a FX5950Ultra but I believe it is out of my current budget. Just send me some offers.

PM Me with all your offers. I get paid this Friday so it will be then before any trades take place (and to have enough time for all the offers).

I also have a Set of JBL Platinum Speakers and a Fujitsu DSL Modem to toss in here for the Right Card.

Thanks for any Offers/Bumps - Travis

[​IMG]

2. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

Damn, if that 9600se was the ATI All-In-Wonder, I'd take you up on the offer. I've got a 9800pro running in my shuttle PC, which is in my bedroom and I leave on 24/7...too noisy for me...but I deal. Hah.