WTT: SVS 20-39 PCi for . . . ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael_V, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Michael_V

Michael_V Second Unit

Since moving out of our large home with a dedicated HT to a smaller home (overseas) with the HT in the livingroom, I am having a very difficult time placing this beautiful beast in a place that is both acoustically good (for me) and aesthetically pleasing (for my wife)!

I think I need something more compact. A cube maybe. Preferably something that will go well with Paradigm Reference Studios. Since we live in a townhome now [​IMG] , musicality is more important than sheer force or volume.

Anyone have anything they want to trade outright for this subwoofer? It is about a year and half old, and in perfect condition with original box and manual.

2. Guy Usher

Guy Usher Supporting Actor

Would you have to ship this thing all the way from Japan??

3. Dan Joy

Dan Joy Supporting Actor

4. Jon Gum

Jon Gum Stunt Coordinator

In addition to the above questions, have you thought of a cash price? I have a sub that I will be replacing, but I do not know how well it will go with your paradigms so you may prefer the cash.

Jon

5. Michael_V

Michael_V Second Unit

Guy,

Shipping would be USPS from San Francisco to your house (that is how the FPO works).

Dan,

I just went on the SVS website to check my model number and saw PCi. I was not a beta test so it must be just a PC? It is the 20-39 powered sub from a year and a half ago.

Jon,

I would consider an outright sale, but have no idea what these are going for these days. What kind of sub do you have?