WTT: RC Helicopter (DFW)

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Christpher_S, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Christpher_S

Christpher_S Stunt Coordinator

I'm trying to sell a radio controlled helicopter setup on another forum and, since I'm going to use the money to buy HT gear, thought I would offer up a trade. I've got a ready to fly heli with about $2000.00 invested and it's in very very good condition.

I would be interested in trading someone in this area for HT gear of similar original value. In particular, I need a 5 channel amp. I would also be interested in offers for a nice set of speakers. Paradigm or B&W in particular. I can break loose with a few dollars as well, if needed. Feel free to make other offers as long as we're talking about quality equipment. I'm starting from scratch dedicating an extra bedroom to HT so I need everything except a subwoofer.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get you some pics or whatever you need. Or you could just come by and check out the heli.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. ThuanVu

ThuanVu Stunt Coordinator

Do you need DLP projector? [​IMG]
    I have Plus UP1100 in very good shape
    Locate in DFW
    Thanks
    Thuan

3. Christpher_S

Actually I do need a projector but I think I've decided to order the 4805. Thanks for the offer though.

-Chris

4. Christpher_S

I decided to part this out and half of it is now sold. The good news is that I now have the funds for the 4805! So, you guys can expect a bunch of projector questions in the near future.
    [​IMG]

-Chris

5. Brian Corr

Brian Corr Supporting Actor

Where in DFW are you? I'd sure like to see a 4805 in action!

6. Christpher_S

Hi Brian,

I'm right down the street from you in Flower Mound. You're more than welcome to come by and check it out when I get one. I'm hoping to find a dealer around here where I can check it out real quick though. The dealer locator on the Infocus site sucks IMHO.

-Chris

7. ThuanVu

ThuanVu Stunt Coordinator

Isn't Sam's club carry Infocus 4805 packaged with Dalite screen ? I saw the display but not sure if it's 4805
    Thuan

8. TimG

TimG Second Unit

I believe the one at Sam's is the 4800. (Same as the X1)

TimG

9. Christpher_S

Figures. I doubt they would have it setup in any way that gives a real indication of the performance anyway. We have enough shops in DFW that surely sombody has one setup in a decent environment though.

-Chris