What's new

WTT: My Canare TC-D-5CF Die for your TC-D-35C (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I have an extra 5CF die (used for all the popular Canare cables like the L5CFB and LV77 RG6 coax)-- and I need the 35C die (used for Belden 1694A and 7710A coax).

I would probably be willing to sell the 5CF die if I cannot find a trade. Since a new set of 35c dies will cost me $85, I'd like to get $55 out of my "like new" 5cf dies.

I also have a used TS-5C stripper available- still works good- original box and manual-- I have gotten pretty extensive use out of it, and don't know what the blade life is supposed to be-- might be ripe for a blade replacement when you hit another couple 100 strips or so. $60 new, will sell for $40.

Drop me an email if you're interested.

-Vince

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Guys-- Here's the deal:

I've already been offered $60+ for the dies alone. But, my whole point in parting with these items is to get a set of TC-D-35C dies, which will run me $95 new.

If I can't get $95 cash between the stripper and dies (which no one has yet offered) or I can't get a traded set of TC-D-35C somehow from the deal, I really would rather just hold onto everything. I don't need the cash, just wanted a set of TC-D-35C dies.

So-

- I'm happy to take a set of new TC-D-35C dies in trade for both the 5C strip and the die as a package
- I'm happy to take used set of 35c dies for my used TC-D-5CF without the stripper
- I'm happy to sell the package for $95 cash so I can buy the dies I want.

So if you can shop around and buy a new set of D-35Cs somewhere for whatever you're willing to pay and just trade that for my strip/die package, it would be lovely with me!

-Vince

Craig Robertson

Supporting Actor
Vince,
Ordered the TC-D-35C die to be drop shipped to you and forwarded the order confirmation email to you.
Craig

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Craig,

Supplies have been shipped (Mar 22nd). I will be out of town until April 1st- but drop me an email to let me know when stuff shows up- and i'll be in touch when I get back to confirm the arrival of the dies.

Thanks!

-Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kazt
Recent bookmarks