What's new

WTF is this?!? (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
it's your's for a mere 2500 bucks, unless of course someone wants it worse and outbids you LOL

Eve T

Supporting Actor
It's kinda neat, but then again I loved Herman Munsters hotrod. :) I'd like to build a replica of Herman Munsters hotrod but a bike? Ummm no. I think this bike is like a sinister pentecostal bike, check out the writing on the side of ummm well what is that? Awning? Covering?
Almost looks like the dude that built this bike mounted a BBQ grill to the back of the bike.... SMOKINGGGGGGG weeeee!

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
lol, that is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen, but it is definitely unique. I hope the person who buys it lives in Vegas so I can see it driving around. :D

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Here's the sad part. I work with THE stereotypical "racist inbreed redneck". No exaggeration. He has a motorcycle on which he has performed an almost exact "conversion" as the picture. Except he was smart enough to use particle board for the walls and roof. I wish I had a picture of it to show everyone. It was so hard for all of us at work to not laugh when he showed it to us, as proud as if he had just had a baby.

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Eve T, you mentioned you'd like to build a replica of the Munster's hotrod, right? If you have a hobby store near you like Hobby Lobby and such, you can pick up a scale model of it.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I like this little accessory:

airhorns blast at 150db and play "Yes Sir, That's my Baby".

Does it get any better than that?

/Mike

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Jeff Pryor,
I already have the scale model. I'm wanting to actually build a "hotrod" just like the munsters one so I can drive it on the street.
I did manage to build a ricer car at work tho.
It's complete with dual exhaust and a huge spoiler. Oh BTW check out the NOS system I installed with zip ties.
I can just see the import boys drooling over this one...

Yup that's me at my evening part time job ALWAYS hard at work.:D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Eve, that car(t) rocks! :laugh:
Put it up for sale on e-Bay, I bet someone would buy it. :)
/Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks