What's new

WTB Yamaha DDP-2 Natural Sound Digital Processor (1 Viewer)

Drew_veloce

Auditioning
Anyone looking to unload this older piece of gear? I see a lot more DDP-1s than DDP-2s on the Bay, and I don't know if I can trust SuperPawn/Ztradingpost with the one they have for sale.

It doesn't need original box or manuals, as long as everything works.

Thanks!

I've never bought or sold anything here, but you may find my feedback on eBay as veloce01, and I am on the Good Trader Lists a a number of places, including like boards such as the Polk Audio forums and DVDTalk.

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
The remote will probably be the hard part, I've never seen one -- are you sure it used a remote? I use a DDP-1 for its AC-3 RF input, which the DDP-2 doesn't have, and I got the manual as a PDF from Yamaha's website some time back -- it doesn't use one.

I've seen -2s for sale occasionally from a local HT dealer, as used equipment, and he may have one now, but I'm almost sure there's no remote with it.

Drew_veloce

Auditioning
I stand corrected! After reviewing the manual, I see that it's compatible with other Yamaha remotes, but it doesn't actually have one of its own. Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks