1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Yamaha DDP-2 Natural Sound Digital Processor

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Drew_veloce, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Drew_veloce

Drew_veloce Auditioning

Anyone looking to unload this older piece of gear? I see a lot more DDP-1s than DDP-2s on the Bay, and I don't know if I can trust SuperPawn/Ztradingpost with the one they have for sale.

It doesn't need original box or manuals, as long as everything works.

Thanks!

I've never bought or sold anything here, but you may find my feedback on eBay as veloce01, and I am on the Good Trader Lists a a number of places, including like boards such as the Polk Audio forums and DVDTalk.

2. ChristopherDAC

ChristopherDAC Producer

The remote will probably be the hard part, I've never seen one -- are you sure it used a remote? I use a DDP-1 for its AC-3 RF input, which the DDP-2 doesn't have, and I got the manual as a PDF from Yamaha's website some time back -- it doesn't use one.

I've seen -2s for sale occasionally from a local HT dealer, as used equipment, and he may have one now, but I'm almost sure there's no remote with it.

3. Drew_veloce

Drew_veloce Auditioning

I stand corrected! After reviewing the manual, I see that it's compatible with other Yamaha remotes, but it doesn't actually have one of its own. Thanks for the info.