WTB: X-Files Seasons 2-5

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert_Z, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Please let me know if any of you have mint seasons 2-5 for sale. I am seeing each season go for high $40s to low $60s on eBay, so somewhere in between is what I am willing to pay. I am also willing to trade my NAD C-340 for these discs. Thanks.

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Robert, just FYI, 90% of those going for under $60 are bootlegs are dismal quality

You're really going to pay at least $65/season

3. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Thanks for that warning. I have seen a lot of those overseas editions for sale real cheap. But there are also many US versions being sold by reputable sellers that have been sold for less than $60. I unfortunately have been unable to win those auctions.[​IMG]

4. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Update: Season 5 is in the bag. [​IMG] Seasons 3-4 are in negotiation with a fellow HTF member. [​IMG] Still looking for season 2...

5. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Seasons 3-5 have been acquired. I now feel the urge to buy season one. So if you have season 1, or of course season two, please let me know.

6. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Mission accomplished. Purchased first five seasons, three on eBay and two from a fellow HTF member. Thanks to all those who e-mailed offers to me.