WTB/WTTF CD Changer and Powered Sub

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Sean Me, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Sean Me

Sean Me Extra

*Disclaimer* Although I have done car audio for a while as well as working part time as a soundtech for a local performance hall I am very much a newbie to home audio. I am looking for the following just to help me get started*

I'm looking to pick up a home cd changer and a powered subwoofer. I have an Onkyo TX-DS474 receiver (got with some bose 301 series IV for $100 bucks) so an onkyo changer would be nice if I could pick one up for a good price, otherwise I'm just looking to get one on the cheap right now. I'm also looking for a powered 10" subwoofer, just something basic, like the Dayton one from parts express. I would like to trade for these if possible. If you don't want to trade but can help me catch these for a good price let me know. I have the following for trade:

US Acoustics USX2080 (80x2, 240x1) car amp
    US Acoustics USX2100 (100x2, 300x1)
    PPI PC Flat Piston 12" Sub, SVC4ohm
    JVC KD-LX30 El Kameleon Headunit, with remote, internal amp doesn't work but preouts do
    MTX Thunder8000 5.25 components

References on heatware and elitecaraudio.com under flyboymilo. Thanks

2. Chris Tabor

Chris Tabor Stunt Coordinator

I have a very popular and highly recommended 10" sub for $300 plus shipping. The HSU vtf-2

3. Sean Me

Sean Me Extra

Thanks for the offer but that's way out of my price range. The Dayton sub is $100 plus shipping, I was hoping somebody had something similar they just don't need anymore. I will probably build home cabinets in a coupe of years (I use raw drivers now for my car) but I'm just looking for very basic stuff that will work for now.

4. BorisKaganovich

BorisKaganovich Stunt Coordinator