What's new

WTB/WTT: Jurassic Park (DTS) corrected version. see what i have to trade (1 Viewer)

Kami

Screenwriter
I have tried at least a dozen stores in my area...no one has the corrected version. Help a guy out. I'm willing to buy or I have the following I can trade...
Mission Impossible 2
Requiem for a Dream: Unrated Director's Cut
Traffic
Fight Club
X-Men: SE
Blair Witch Project
Ultimate DVD Platinum (home theater setup and audio/video demos, 2 disc)
Ghostbusters
email: [email protected]
thanks,
Adam

Robert Ma

Second Unit
I know this is off topic from the post but I'll say it anyway:
I have the original two pack DTS Jurrassic Park and I hear plenty of Bass in it. Enough to shake my couch in the T-Rex schene.
The movie sounds good to me on my system. I have heard this topic before and was wondering if it is acurate.

Kami

Screenwriter
I checked two more stores on my lunch hour..no luck.
HELP
frown.gif

William Ward

Supporting Actor
Jurassic Park never came in a two pack with the DTS soundtrack. You might have received the Dolby Digital soundtrack which has better bass than the original DTS. The new DTS beats them both.
If you recently purchased a DTS DVD of JP, you might have acquired the new pressing in which there is nowhere to go but down in terms of soundtrack quality...
Kami...I've still got one DVD I'm trying to exchange from Best Buy. If I find one I'll exchange it and sell you that one. It will be opened but I'll make sure that it's the D2R2 version with the 11/14/2000 videoTS files....
------------------
William
Go Bucs!!
MyDVDs

Robert Ma

Second Unit
Sorry, mine is not a two pack, my mistake....
Yes, I just checked the disc and its R1. It still has a lot of bass but now I'll have to try and get the r2 version for comparison 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks