What's new

WTB/WTT: CPU & Motherboard... (1 Viewer)

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
i had hoped to use my older PC to playback DVDs until i can get back home, but the CPU i have now (AMD K6-2 500) isn't cutting it (not to mention the fact that the PC as it is now has a few other problems)... so i thought i'd buy a STB player and run it through the PC using DScaler (all i have to view is my monitor :frowning:). i purchased a region-free multiformat DVD-V/DVD-A player (JVC XV-SA75GD) and that has been an improvement, but running through my video input card is introducing a small but noticable amount of video noise that i just can't handle. all of this has made me decide that maybe i need to try going back to a PC-based solution, but for that i need a new CPU and motherboard, so is there anyone out there who either has recently upgraded their PC or is looking to upgrade that is willing to sell their old CPU and motherboard (preferably for cheap :D)? i'm looking for something in the 750 MHz-1 GHz range... or, if someone is interested, i'd be willing to trade the JVC (DVD-V/DVD-A/VCD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 playback, progressive-scan, region-free, PAL-NTSC conversion) for a CPU/motherboard combo (preferably in the above-1 GHz range)...
if anyone is interested, just drop me an e-mail...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks