What's new

WTB Vintage Receiver Or Int.Amp (1 Viewer)

Stan Rich

Stunt Coordinator
Want to add nostalgia to my basement rec room and am refoaming my old JBL's.Looking for decent receiver from the same era 70's to give it some authencity.Not looking to spend a lot so if you have something in the 50watt and up range LMK...
Need not be working as long as it's clean and everything is there....GOT ONE...

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
I have a Rotel RX-402. Woodgrain case, silver face. I'm not sure of the exact year, but it's most certainly 70's vintage. I picked it up used so I'm not sure of the specs. I used it to drive a pair of ADC 8" 2 ways of similar vintage. No problems reaching loud volume levels. Face is clean, the top of the case has some minor paint splatter that should clean up. The feet on the cabinet are not original. The tuner tends to drift a bit, but everything works. I can e-mail you pics. $50 shipped assuming you are in the continental US.

-Dave

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Allied 395 here, may / may not be for sale as I have a tube job coming that should replace it.

I'm using it right now with JBL L26's - schweet.

Details to follow.

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
Stan,

Can you PM or e-mail me your e-mail addy? I'll send the pics.

-Dave

Stan Rich

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry guys but I had a major system cras and lost all the info...PayPal ready and still hoping to buy something here.Pioneer would be nice,particularly w/white dial.

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Good thing we didn't make a deal on that 395 - it started blowing fuses right after I posted it. Audio Gods want me to keep it. I'll have it fixed and will stash it away for good Karma.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks