What's new

WTB: Used Palm Pilot. (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Well, my Palm IIIx is finally in need of retirement- he's been dropepd too many times and the screen is buggy to the point that he's unusable about 25% of the time.
I was thinking about buying another- but it isn't important enough to me to spend $200+ on a new one. I figured maybe a HTF member was itching to upgrade (or just don't use their palm anymore) and would be willing to sell me their older unit.
I'm really looking for an 8 meg unit (Palm IIIxe, Palm IIIx, Vx)- but would consider anything for a resonable price. I can get a IIIxe refurb with warranty for $140, so I'm looking for used units under/around $100 (except the Vx, I'd go higher for that one).
I would consider Handspring units, but I'm not all that familiar with their models and styles- but if you have one you want to get rid of and it is not some tacky dayglo orange (Platinum, Deluxe, Pro, Edge all look okay in gray or black)- I'd certainly be interested in anything at/under $100 (I'd go higher for the Pro).
I also have DVDs to offer if you want to do a mixed dvd/cash deal. Just drop me an email or post here.
mailto:[email protected]
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Interested in moving into FRONT PROJECTION with huge 6-10 foot widescreen? Buy my whole HDTV-ready CRT based front projection system delivered, cheap! Click here

Bry_DD

Second Unit
I bought a Handspring Deluxe refurb with full warranty from fry's elec. for $99.

Vince;
I've got a Vx that I got, used for two weeks and liked it so much that I got a 505. Box, instructions, manuals, software. If you're still looking, let me know. How's $145 shipped US Mail?
Larry

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Thanks everyone- but I just bought a IIIxe from a kind HTF member!
-Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Anyone wanna sell me their palm pilot?? Click here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks