WTB: Upscaling DVD player!

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by KenWong, Oct 28, 2004.

1. KenWong

KenWong Stunt Coordinator

I've been playing dvd's on my projector for a while, I think it's time for me to do my last audio/video upgrade for a while. The post is exactly what I'm looking for... I need a upscaling dvd player, I'm pretty sure you guys know what I'm looking for.

I want the Bravo D1, LG, Zenith. Those are the ones I preferred since they ranked the best scores in the secrets review. I will need one that upscales through the DVI, not just the components. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks. -Ken

Oh yeah... I don't have that much cash, I'm hoping that somebody will have one collecting dust and willing to let it go for a nice price. [​IMG]

I have feedback on ebay: azneinstein , I also have feedback here, and I just completed a $500+ deal with Steven Lazarus here. (Thanks for the awesome projector!)

2. Sergio F

Sergio F Stunt Coordinator

Sent you PM.

3. KenWong

KenWong Stunt Coordinator

Sergio, sorry for responding so late, but I got your PM, I'm going to see a few other offers first only because that one is a bit out of my range right now. I'll keep you posted, thanks. BUMP! - still looking

4. Frank Carter

Frank Carter Screenwriter

How about $165 shipped for a Samsung HD931 that still even has the protective plastic on the face.

5. Steve F M

Steve F M Screenwriter

Sent PM

6. Kevin Beck

Kevin Beck Stunt Coordinator

Ken,..
    Sent a PM
    >>>--->