What's new

WTB: Upscaling DVD player! (1 Viewer)

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
I've been playing dvd's on my projector for a while, I think it's time for me to do my last audio/video upgrade for a while. The post is exactly what I'm looking for... I need a upscaling dvd player, I'm pretty sure you guys know what I'm looking for.

I want the Bravo D1, LG, Zenith. Those are the ones I preferred since they ranked the best scores in the secrets review. I will need one that upscales through the DVI, not just the components. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks. -Ken

Oh yeah... I don't have that much cash, I'm hoping that somebody will have one collecting dust and willing to let it go for a nice price. ;)

I have feedback on ebay: azneinstein , I also have feedback here, and I just completed a $500+ deal with Steven Lazarus here. (Thanks for the awesome projector!)

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Sergio, sorry for responding so late, but I got your PM, I'm going to see a few other offers first only because that one is a bit out of my range right now. I'll keep you posted, thanks. BUMP! - still looking

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
How about $165 shipped for a Samsung HD931 that still even has the protective plastic on the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks