1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4K UHD

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Sam Posten, Nov 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
    Seems like this one is short supply, Amazon is out and 3rd parties have it for $40. I'll pay $25 for a sealed copy with the code, $20 for a gentl used copy with or without code.

2. David Norman

David Norman Producer

Not usually the place to discuss items, but I think the reason it's in short supply is that it doesn't exist in North America. I'm assuming you want the original 2014 Movie and the US edition. Unless you have something more, everything I've read said it has been cancelled/indefinitely delayed in the US/Can -- from July post all the retailers cancelled everyone's order

UK and several other countries have it. My suspicion is the Marketplace sellers are selling the region Free import. Movie Mars is particularly bad about this since they routinely mix US and UK stock and storefronts in both countries. The UK item can be bought direct for under $25. It's even part of a current 2 for 30GBP promotion which nets 2 4K items for around $45 shipped.

The good news -- the 4K is apparently extremely impressive.

Sam Posten likes this.
  3. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
    Oh wow, thanks for the detailed response! Ordered directly from where?

4. David Norman

David Norman Producer

Amazon.co.Uk

Here;s the 2 4KUHD for £30 Promotion if you want to check the other titles.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/promotion/A2OZTZO30NWM4X?ref_=plp_pc_dp_imp_A2OZTZO30NWM4X&refasin=B07D7RF89S

Unless you are very laid back on shipping -- Standard Shipping often isn't tracked and can be frustrating for me. Some of the other options -- Amaz Global standard is only marginally more for a couple items and generally come with tracking. For more than 3-4 itmes, AGS or faster is often cheaper than STD since it's weight based rather than per item. Most commonly they seem to use i-parcel (UPS International) and my packages are delivered either by UPS or USPS once they get to the US.

For just TMNT 4K I think the cheapest is around 20GBP ($25-26)

Also if you haven't ordered much from Amazon International -- they will offer you a chance to "Charge in USD" to avodi the 3% For Exchange Fee some CC charge, but they generally pad the exchange rate by 4+% so it ends up more expensive for the convenience. I almost always check out in GBP or EUR -- if you have a FOREX Fee Free CC (Cap One, Amazon VISA, etc) then you'll save the 3-4% completely

Sam Posten likes this.
  5. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
    Ordered thanks!

6. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten