1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

Wtb : Svs

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by TravisEtherton, May 5, 2004.

1. TravisEtherton

TravisEtherton Stunt Coordinator

This I realize is a longshot but here goes. I have decided to buy a SVS Subwoofer (with alot of Peer-Presure I might add, not that this was a Bad thing). I was looking at SVS's site and they are a little out of my budget. Is there anyone out there that wants to "Upgrade" from their current SVS to a larger/better one. Square or Cylinder they both look great (As long as its a Powered Model). I'm looking to spend around $450-500 shipped. Sell your old one to me and then you could convince your Spouse to let you buy your "New" Sub.

I'm not to far from their Entry Model as it is but Money is a little tight at the moment. Might just have to go "Subless"[​IMG] for a few weeks until I can get it together.

2. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

Many of them have been popping up here on this forum recently. Keep your eyes peeled, or start sending PMs to the people who have listed them in the last month...

You might want to look for someone local though, shipping costs can be expensive for these things...

3. TravisEtherton

TravisEtherton Stunt Coordinator

^^ [​IMG] ^^

4. GregCole

GregCole Extra

It seems I remember just seeing one at a certain "Spot"? Good luck, I love my 20-39 PC+.

Greg