wtb svs driver in bay area

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Alexis, Mar 31, 2002.

1. Alexis

Alexis Stunt Coordinator

I'm looking for someone who with the original svs driver near San Francisco, so shipping wouldn't be too bad, or local pickup could be possible.

2. Brian Schucher

Brian Schucher Supporting Actor

Shipping shouldnt be much from anywhere... SVS is shipping me a pair of new drivers for like 14 bucks.... so half that and your prolly in the ballpark. I do have two CS drivers for sale [​IMG]. Im in Fla though

3. Bill Kane

Bill Kane Screenwriter

Alexis, I shud have my orig'l 25-31 driver available next week for $40 and shipping; I am waiting for the replacement. I live less than 100 miles from the bay area. I haven't advertised it anywewhre else yet... feel free to email.

I'd be willing tomeet you in Livermore, also.

4. ken t

ken t Agent

Alexis,

I'm going to order my new drivers tonight, so I will have 2 of the original CS drivers available. I'm in San Francisco, so if you can wait for my new drivers to arrive we can arrange a pickup. email me to work out the details...

5. Alexis

Alexis Stunt Coordinator

Ken,
    I'm in no immediate hurry, so I can wait until the new drivers come in. Btw, your email isn't available through the forum, I think they changed the settings. You can email me though
    [email protected]