What's new

WTB: SV Sub (1 Viewer)

Rock M

Auditioning
Any upgraders. Prefer the 20-39 or 25-31 sizes, but will consider all models. Either powered or unpowered. Thanks in advance.
Rock

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I wasn't pointing to any specific ad- rather just point out to you that we have a specific SUBWOOFER classifieds area- and that keeping an eye there might be worth your time.
-Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Do you want SOUTH PARK on DVD in order, rather than themed sets? Join our overwhelming majority!!

Michael_V

Second Unit
Just a word of warning: Talked to Ron at SVS about buying used. He said the warranty was transferrable but that they had to have record of the original buyer for you to get it. This would have been an issue with a used SVS I recently inquired of.
[Edited last by Michael_V on November 14, 2001 at 02:06 PM]

Rock M

Auditioning
Vince: Ok, sorry.
Mike: Thanks for the info.
Question: I've seen two posts now of SV subs and both say pickup only. Is it that expensive to ship?

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
I bought my SVS used and it cost the seller about $60 to ship it from California to Maine.
I also had the warranty transferred no problem, I had the sellers complete information and he was the original buyer.
------------------
Home Theater Page

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks