What's new

WTB: Subwoofer amp and 15" driver(possibly 12") (1 Viewer)

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
I'm looking for some sort of amplification for a DIY sub with somewhere around 200-250W minimum. Some thing like the 380W Rythmik amp or 250W Parts Express plate amp would be my top choices, however, I would still be very interested in an old receiver or amp I could use instead. The cheaper it is the better:).

I'm also looking for an Adire Audio Tempest or Dayton DVC15. If I can find a single 12"(like Dayton 12" Titanic MkII) or multiple 12"(like Stryke SAE1204 or Shiva) that will give similar output as the 15" subs mentioned above they will be considered as well. All drivers with similar output capabilities will be considered.

The only form of payment that can I can make is through Paypal because I need to use a credit on an American Express card.

Frank Carter

Screenwriter

Jim,
I saw your post and I realise what a great deal it is. It would probably be optimal for my situation since I need to fill a room that ~11,000 cu ft but my budget will probably only allow a 250W or 380W plate amp. As much as I would really love to take it off your hands, I don't think the budget will allow for an amp to do the woofer justice. I was thinking of trying to spend ~$300 for an amp and sub so if I spend $200 plus S&H for yours that leaves me with less than $100 for an amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks