What's new

WTB: subwoofer $0-250 range (1 Viewer)

ryan davis

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for a cheap (in price) powered sub for my small home theater in my room. Space is not a issue and i have a larger sized bedroom so ideally i would like a larger sub. I will also consider smaller/lower powered subs. If you have ANYTHING in that price range feel free to email me or post here. I have good feedback although i am new to this forum. Thanks!
------------------

Jin E

Second Unit
You can get something new that would be good in the $150-$200 range. Try to find a Sony SAWM40 subwoofer. They sell it at Sear, and Best Buy among other places. SHould be relativly easy to find... great performer for the price.
[url=http://www.bestbuy.com/detail.asp?e=11009520&m=1&cat=15&scat=18
------------------
-Jin

CarlV

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Kef 30B sub that I will sell to you for $300. It has a 100w amp. Very good for music and home theater. Made in England, excellent build quality. These are going for around $400 on ebay.
I bought it recently for use as a second sub, decided I didn't need it because of my small room 12x14.
Carl
[email protected]
------------------
Carl

Mike Romberg

Auditioning
I've got a complete satellite sub system for sale. Its the polk rm5400. It sounds awesome. I just upgraded to floor standings and these are boxed up in the garage. Check out the reviews at audioreview.com. I am asking $250 for the complete 6 speaker system, plus shipping from southern california.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Visible-Effect69192
Recent bookmarks