What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

WTB: Stereo amp or Stereo or Dolby receiver with 50 watts per channel. (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Looking for a Stereo Amp or Stereo or Dolby receiver with minimum 50 watts per channel to power a set of aura bass shakers. Prefer a receiver that can do 50 to 100 watts per channel from 20 hz on up. Prefer just a dolby receiver, as it would be a waste to use a DD and/or DTS receiver for this if I can choose from scratch. Let the DD and/or DTS find its way to someone who will make use of those features :)

Hoping to find someone in the Toronto area and looking to spend $20 to $40. Max I'd spend is like $55, maybe $60? Old is ok as long as the amp section is decent and not blown.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Dude, for that money I'd start looking at garage sales.

Ontario IS garage sale central!

Just don't come to mine at 7a.m. when the posting is 8a.m. to 2 p.m.

I just hate people that show up when I'm setting up:angry:

Whoops sorry!!

Brent

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
You're having a garage sale? Got an old receiver? lol. I guess not..or you'd have said so. Garage sales are a good idea. I'll keep my eyes open. I adjusted the price a bit. I'm willing to spend something, just not much. Old stereo/dolby receivers with remotes go fairly cheaply. (It would be nice if the unit had a remote too so I can program my remote with its volume to adjust the level.)

Darn. I went by a pawn shop today but it was closed. Saw loads of old stereo stuff though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MSC
Recent bookmarks