What's new

WTB: Star Wars THX Trilogy Laserdisc (1 Viewer)

BrianMu

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for the '95 THX release of the trilogy. If anybody on this thread who mentioned wanting to sell it still has it, or if anybody else has it for sale, email me.

Thanks,

Brian

Aaron Reynolds

Screenwriter
Real Name
Aaron Reynolds
Alan, what was left out? Can you elaborate for us who don't know? (I'd search, but it seems like others could benefit from this info too.)
Thanks!
I'm not Alan, but I can tell you: about 11 seconds of Leia welding on the Millenium Falcon. Just one shot, really, at the start of a side.
Unless you have the film memorized (and let's face it, many of us do), you'd never know it was missing. If you can shave a few bills off the price because it's a disc set with the footage missing, by all means, do it. :)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I believe it's the beginning of side 3. I checked my copy as soon as it arrived, and luckily it was the correct one.

Brett Burgess

Auditioning
I am also looking for the "Faces" CLV Trilogy. I am looking for a set in Excellent/Mint condition. If anyone has any available, please email me.
Thanks!

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Also looking for a full set of the "faces" LD release for a good price. Would also be interested in the Definitive Collection if available

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
I am looking for the "faces" or definitive editions of Empire and Jedi. Will buy the whole set if the price is right email me

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Not sale related, but I wanted to let you all know about my recient purchases.

I'm halfway through empire and I've got to say.... I'm very impressed with my purchases, the definitive collection and a Marantz LV520 with the 50db s/n video. Watching on my Tosh tw56x81 in theater wide mode 2 for as full a screen as I can get. The picture is so good! The sound is pretty good, not bad at all. WAY BETTER than VCR, who are the people saying LD is just a bit better than VCR?!?!

The funniest part I think is the trailers for SW. The preview looks like crap, very few special effects. It's amazing anyone wanted to see this BEFORE it came out. I still remember that summer. My first PG flick with a camp group in Lawerence Kansas. I was in big trouble for seeing a PG movie.

I hope you all will enjoy this as much as I am!

David Ely

Supporting Actor
Hey guys!
I'm looking for the 'faces' A New Hope as well as the Special Edition box. For the SE box, I'd be willing to pay $140US shipped (from within the US) to Canada. $130US shipped if shipped within Canada.
If anyone has either they're looking to part with, please e-mail me at [email protected]

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Hey guys I have tons of LDs. I am willing to trade or sell. I am trying to get SW "faces" or "definitive" on LD. see my thread here

JoelB

Auditioning
I am looking for the Definitive Collection. I have a LD player on the way and need to get Star Wars to watch on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks