What's new

wtb: speaker cables and digital coax (1 Viewer)

ilyak

Stunt Coordinator
lmk what you have, not too expensive, looking for 8m cables for my surround speakers, maybe new front speaker cables (10ft), center channel, 8m digital coax, 1m digital coax (FOUND), 5m or so subwoofer cable...budget is $350

jim_W

Stunt Coordinator
I have some used Monster Standard Four Conductor Dual Channel UL CL3 Rated Speaker Cable I could sell you:

monster cable

I have 4 different lengths avaialable from 27' to 43' that I used to run the 4 rear channels for the HT in my last house. I had some 10' lengths custom terminated that I used for bi-wired fronts and center, but I've sold them. You could DIY with this cable and have matching surrounds and mains cables though.

Email me if interested.

ilyak

Stunt Coordinator
i actually have some of that cable laying around too, im looking for something a little higher end. thanks

Darrel McBane

Second Unit
I have two pairs of Cardas Crosslink speaker cables.

One pair is 12' (actually measures 11' 10") and the other pair is 10' even. They are both with 5/16" spade ends. They have been lying around in my closet for about a year. I'll let the 10' go for $75 plus shipping and the 12' for $85 plus shipping if your interested.

Andy_A

Second Unit
hi, I have the following cables I'll sell to anyone interested. All are lightly used in great condition except for the one mentioned. All prices include shipping:
Monster Cable IDL100 1M (digital coax) -- 25
Monster M Series M550i 1M (hi-end interconnect) -- 32
Monster Reference 2 1M (very hi-end) -- 58
Monster M Series M550i 2M (small tear in outside cover,
does not affect sound) -- 36
Monster Video 3 MVSV3 1M -- 25

ilyak

Stunt Coordinator
replies sent, seems like found my 1m digital coax...still looking for remaining items , by the way, getting little picky here, for my surround cables, the 8m, i would prefer red,black or dark grey color. hehe ahh, thanks

ilyak

Stunt Coordinator
wtb: main speaker cables as well...returned my monsters.....if someone has a package with all speaker cables, it would be nice...preferably biwire

Users who are viewing this thread