WTB: Sony SA-WM40 Sub

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John_Robinson, Mar 29, 2002.

1. John_Robinson

I recently moved the movie system downstairs, and left the living-room stereo with just four puny satellites. The Sony has the biggest 'bang for the buck', and I'm looking to keep costs down (it's mostly just 'atmosphere music' for The Wife).

However, my (admittedly limited) searching doesn't show it in stock anywhere. Does anybody have one they want to unload, or know of a place I can order it that has it in stock? Thanks.

2. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

My local Sears has them, for about $200, which is MSRP I believe.

3. John_Robinson

Yah, my local Sears shows them, too. But if you try to order, it says "usually available in 3 to 6 days." I'll just go that route if this doesn't pan out in a day or two. Sears was good about price-matching for the last one I got, but I don't know if they'll do it again.

4. todbnla

todbnla Screenwriter

Todd
    I think local Best Buys have these? Mine does currently on SALE for like $184.

5. Martin G

Martin G Second Unit

I have a used one for $140 + Shipping. Its less then a year old and it has been modded with polyfill to tighten up the bass.