What's new

WTB: Some Computer Components (1 Viewer)

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
I just purchased a used computer from a fellow HTF member and it is missing a few items. Does anybody have some used but working items that they would like to sell cheap? I'm looking for the following:

- 1 or 2 ATA 100/133 7200 RPM hard drives in the 20-40 GB range

- 1 3.5" floppy drive w/cable

- 1 or 2 sticks of PC133 SDRAM. I have 256MB and I'd like to get to at least 512MB.

- a 24X or faster CD burner. A name brand such as Plextor, TDK, Liteon, Sony would be preferable.

I am looking to get these for bargain prices but make me offers:D

Thanks.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
You might want to put this in the Hardware for sale/trade board, you'll get more response.

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Joe,
You're probably right. I was just trying to get the attention of my fellow computer upgrade "geeks". We all have some extra stuff lying around that some of us have been "told" to get rid of. :b

Moderator: you can move this to the Hardware section if you want.

Tekara

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
i think the problem is that most of us geeks are extreme pack rats. I just build a new computer around old components ;) up to five individual computers at the moment. not really sure what to use them all for but they are great for lan games since friends can just jump on one of my extras.

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
Some of these stuff, a stick of PC133 ram, floppy drive, 24x CDRW, is so almost worthless now that whatever money I can get from them is not worth the trouble of packing them and going to the post office (UPS, FedEx,..) :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks