1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Small receiver & speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by DonnyD, Apr 19, 2004.

1. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Had a lightning strike that "got" my son's room electronics. I thought I'd post here in search for a small receiver and speakers for him.... He thinks he has to have an HT in his room since I have one in my room ! He's only 8 but is a true afficionato for his movies!
    Some of you guys are always upgrading (like me) and I thought a used HTIB would be great for him.....

2. Jerry Klawiter

Jerry Klawiter Screenwriter

3. Mike Baldwin

Mike Baldwin Stunt Coordinator

I have my old Pioneer 5 channel receiver for sale. I also have a pair of KLH bookselves/surrounds that blend very well with the Pioneer. I will include the speakers for free if you give me a good offer on the receiver. Email me for more specifics and pics if you are interested. The unit is flawless. I just needed more power. I have the original box for the unit too. If you need a CD player I have a pioneer 25 Disc also wiht the original box. Good deal if you want everything.

Mike

[email protected]

4. LinhT

LinhT Stunt Coordinator

Hi,

I have one pair black Yamaha NS528 two way bookshelf for $50 shipped. I bought them from BestBuy and use as surround speakers. They are in very good condition in box and ready to ship, no marks or scratch. They can be pick up locally in Germantown, MD 20876 for $40.

http://www.yamaha.com/yec/customer/...14ns-a528_6.pdf

Thanks, [email protected]