1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Small receiver & speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by DonnyD, Apr 19, 2004.

1. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Had a lightning strike that "got" my son's room electronics. I thought I'd post here in search for a small receiver and speakers for him.... He thinks he has to have an HT in his room since I have one in my room ! He's only 8 but is a true afficionato for his movies!
    Some of you guys are always upgrading (like me) and I thought a used HTIB would be great for him.....

2. Jerry Klawiter

Jerry Klawiter Screenwriter

3. Mike Baldwin

Mike Baldwin Stunt Coordinator

I have my old Pioneer 5 channel receiver for sale. I also have a pair of KLH bookselves/surrounds that blend very well with the Pioneer. I will include the speakers for free if you give me a good offer on the receiver. Email me for more specifics and pics if you are interested. The unit is flawless. I just needed more power. I have the original box for the unit too. If you need a CD player I have a pioneer 25 Disc also wiht the original box. Good deal if you want everything.

Mike

[email protected]