What's new

WTB: Small Powered Subwoofer for Bedroom (1 Viewer)

DarrenAlan

Stunt Coordinator
I'd go with the 10" DLS unit that PartsExpress is selling for $120 -- perfect for your needs.

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Adrian,
Can you give us a size/quality/price range? I have a Mirage Substrata 1000 that you may be interested in. It is small, but extremely powerful and may be too much for you needs.
JP

Adrian, I've got a remote-controlled 10" down-firing Advent sub with a better than average complement of hookups and adjustment controls. Great shape with OBM. It's not huge but not tiny either... what are your size limitations?

Adrian_S

Second Unit
Hi All, sorry for the delay responding... been going through some family issues. Anyway, I am looking for something small like I said, about 8 inches since it's only for the bedroom.

I was going to use a KLH 10 inch I have in the living room, since I hope to upgrade to an SVS soon, however it's bulkiness does not permit me to use it well (sounds great though). That's why I was looking for a Sony or something similar because it's tall and slim. Something around 16x13, I guess.

I'm moving stuff around now, but I think I will go with the KLH or just upgrade to JBL SCS 150SI 6-Piece Home Cinema Package??? dilemma.....?

- Adrian

Ryan Rhino

Auditioning
Have a Sony SA W10. Self-powered... and I think it's an 8 inch driver.

Have photos. Was looking for $75 plus shipping... Don't know what shipping would be.

Jamie

Stunt Coordinator
Adrian, I have a brand new Atlantic Technology T 70 PBM 10 inch. I opened up but it hasn't even been used yet. I am local, so you could save on shipping. Let me know if you are interested. You can PM me.

Adrian_S

Second Unit
Thanks guys, I found an Awia 8' sub here locally, and I think this will work just fine until I move.

Thanks for your help,

Adrian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.