What's new

WTB- small piece of grill cloth (1 Viewer)

Jeff Bayne

Agent
Hey guys, in my living room, i have a large cherry cabinet with the doors that open and then slide down the inside sides to reveal the TV. below the tv are slots for the receiver and DVD... Anyway, i have my FR, FL and center channel speakers sitting on top of the TV, but still inside the cabinet- there's just enough room. I'd like to make a simple grill bracket to cover all three speakers instead of seeing the individual speakers.

So, I need a piece of cloth about 12" x 48". I need it to be black- and very black, not like charcoal that could be considered black.

Let me know what you got.

Thanks,
jeff

Tom Donaghue

Stunt Coordinator
Have you considered looking in a fabrics store, Jeff? You should be able to easily find a suitable fabric for this in stores like Hancock Fabrics or Jo-Ann Fabrics.

While I believe both of these places have an online presence, I would want to see the material first-hand before purchasing it... -TD

ErichH

Screenwriter
Black Ponte at Handcock - Material of choice for 1000s of DIY speaker makers. Available on line and local for about 6-7 bucks a yard - 52 inch width. Material is a double knit poly - very easy to stretch.

Chuck_W

Second Unit
I agree that Joann's is the place to go. If you don't have a store locally, PM me...I might have some left over from a bass trap project.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks