What's new

WTB: SACD & DVD-A (1 Viewer)

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
I have a pretty diverse taste. Let me know what you've got. Payment to be made via Paypal.

-Dave

MichaelO

Stunt Coordinator
Dave...Hello there. Unfortunate I don't have any SACD's to get rid of but I wanted to give you a recommendation of one which I think is phenomenal. You might check out the SACD version of Death Cab for Cutie's Transatlanticism. I'm not sure if you have heard them before or even like them but since you mentioned that you had pretty diverse taste I thought I would throw that out there for you to look for. Again, the sound (to my ears anyways) sounds wonderful! Good Luck!

...oh yeah, if you can't find it in the stores around your place, you can pick it up from their label (barsuk).

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
I believe you will get a better response if you list specific titles you are interested in and prices you are willing to pay. In addition, mention genres or labels or artists to generate more possibilities.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks