WTB: Receiver (DD/DTS/DPLII)

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Dmitry Shulman, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Dmitry Shulman

I'm tired of waiting for the $77 Sherwood I ordered from outpost.com, been back ordered for a month now. So if anyone has anything that is good for under $200, please let me know.

[email protected]

2. WallyB

WallyB Agent

I've been helping out a friend build a modest system. We found the Sherwood $77 deal on outpost and he jumped on it. Needless to say, he's tired of waiting on the backorder too. He's expecting an expense check from work on Friday and he'll be using it to get the Pioneer VSXD514K. It has DD, DTS, DPLII, S-Video switching, component video switching, 100Wx5. It's $158+shipping at onecall: LINK.

My pal is going to buy locally since he can get it at Rex for $160+tax (onecall wants over $20 for shipping).

I cannot attest for Pioneer quality, but for the price you won't find anyting that can touch the features of this model (unless you troll ebay looking for something used or refurbed).

Good luck.

3. greg jones

greg jones Stunt Coordinator

I'm selling a friend of mine's Kenwood VR-2080 receiver for $125 + shipping. It's in excellent condition and is a rock-solid receiver. You can check out the listing, as I just bumped it up to the top with the updated price. My email address is within the thread.

4. JimPeitersen

JimPeitersen Second Unit

I've got a Sony ES (I think it is the DA30ES model) receiver that I am not using and would sell for a very reasonable amount. It is built like a tank, but I don't remember if it has DPLII or not. Get back to me if you are interested.
    JP