What's new

WTB: RCA DTC-100 HD Receiver (1 Viewer)

ROrtiz

Auditioning
I found it new in box for $422 (around $450 shipped) with no contractual obligation
HERE
Hoping to get a used one for @$300. Thanks for the offer though.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
A shot in the dark, but have you checked your local Best Buy? I've seen them here in Atlanta as open-box specials for $349 with no contract.

You may have to specifically ask, the sales staff at BestBuy aren't too clued in on what a STB is.

Adam

Stunt Coordinator
Matt,

I was at BestBuy last week they had a open box DTC-100, but wouldn't sell it to me without an activation contract.

It did not have a card or remote and they still said they can't sell them without a card, even though I told them I only wanted it for OTA HDTV.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
If I'm going to pay for the activation contract (which means the store gets $200 or so), I would want the card, and either the elliptical dish/self install kit or a free professional install.

Here in Atlanta, several people have confirmed that they are no longer requiring a contract; maybe they have to sit for a certain amount of time before they go to that stage.

Javin Sousa

Auditioning
I have a DTC-100 with a clean access card I am willing to sell, $350.00 plus shipping. Let me know.

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
ROtize, I am in PA near Phila and would be willing to sell my DTC-100 for $350 and have all the original boxes and all accessories that come with it. Shipping should not be much from the 19464 zip code unless you want to stop over across the river and pick it up. ;)
Not sure which cables it came with though? I think it just came with some RCA's and I think a S-Video? I will check when I get home this evening for you and let you know which cable I have with it.

ROrtiz

Auditioning
Mark, I believe that a (S)VGA cable is needed to hook up the DTC-100 receiver to a RCA hd-ready television. Please double-check that you have that cable for me. Also, do you have an access card with the receiver?

-Rob

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Yep I have both. The receiver is actually still in my rack and you can see it on my web site. I use it from time to time to watch OTA HDTV from Phila. like King of Queens and other prime time shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2handband