What's new

WTB: Radeon 9800pro or GeForce 6600 (1 Viewer)

CarlV

Stunt Coordinator
I have a ATI 9800 Pro that came out of my Dell.
If you want it I will sell it for $140 shipped. I can take paypal

Jonathan Carter

Supporting Actor
I've got an MSI 9800 Pro card, retail version, never overclocked and complete with box and the huge software bundle it came with and the manuals, adaptor, etc. The card has the R360 core which is the same core as the 9800 XT and Windows actually recognizes the card as a 9800 XT by default. It is the 128MB version. Looking for $150 shipped in the US. If you are international and are interested, just email me or PM me about a shipping price. The card is a great overclocker and can be flashed to an XT.

Here is a link to a review: http://www.overclockers.co.nz/ocnz/...000r9800pro0205

My Ebay seller name is jonicarter and I have 100% satisfaction there.

I'd also take trade offers that involved some $$ and an AIW card or another ATI card that is lower end than the 9800 depending on the card.

My email address is [email protected] so you can email me or PM me. I'll be taking paypal for this sale.

Aaron Howell

Stunt Coordinator
A guy on another forum posted this yesterday. If interested just email me I'll give you his email.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks