What's new

WTB: Quality 3 channel amp (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Anybody care to depart with a 3-channel amp of good quality?
Looking for something similar in quality to a Bryston or Parasound, around 200WPC into 8ohms is more than enough power to drive center and surrounds. Not looking at selling my 2 channel Bryston or replacing it either.
Tried to buy an Anthem amp from another HTF member but it got ran over by FedEx and was returned to sender :angry: so once again I am looking...
Jay

Brian OK

Supporting Actor
Jay,
I too am/have been looking for a decent 3 channel amp, or mono blocks (IEC for power cord for monos).

But you have first dibs, so I will wait offstage ;^)

Good Luck,

BOK

gabor r

Agent
hi guys i have a bryston 6b st for sale.
only 4 months old. awesome sound quality, more then enough power for virtualy any speaker. 19 1/2 year left on warranty. asking $2,700.
thanks gabor.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Gabor, nice but I'm not really looking at bridging any of my channels. I have a Bryston 3BST as my main amp, it's a great amp, any reason why you're selling it after only 6 months?
editOops, I didn't realize Bryston upgrading the product line by removing the 5BST and replacing it with the 6BSST. Anyway, it's a bit over my pricerange that I'm looking to spend. I did see your ad now that you mentioned it in Audiogon, I also saw some cheaper 5BSTs there for around $1100. That's the max I'd like to spend on my replacement.
Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.