What's new

WTB: Polk RT55i or RT600 speakers (1 Viewer)

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
I'm looking for a set of RT55i, RT600 or even RT800 speakers. I want them in black.

If anybody is looking to sell a set of these please reply or email me at the email link up top with price and condition of the speakers.

Thanks!

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
Ben,

I'm assuming these are in black? How much are you wanting for a set (or both sets if you'll sell them cheaper that way....could always use them in the front and back)?

Frederick_Falk

Second Unit
I have a pair of black RT55's (the version prior to the "i" series) that I barely used. I bought these and then turned around and bought a pair of RT800's that I have used exclusively. I was going to use the RT55's in a second Living Room and have never gotten around to it. Besides the wife has been very reluctant in me putting then in this room. I also have the orignal boxes. What would you consider is a reasonable price for these?

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
Frederick,

I would consider it, though I am looking for speakers in the "i" series. I'd have to check to see how the tweeters match up to the "i" speakers before making a final decision (I'm trying to match to an existing center channel).

What do you want for the speakers? Also, can you provide pics and the zip code you would ship from?

You can post here or email me.

Frederick_Falk

Second Unit
I know for a fact that they changed the tweeters in the "i" series and I think they may have tweaked the crossover. You should be able to find the specs on the Polk Website or ask Ken S. (I believe he is the Customer Support Manager) and he will be able to give you all of the specs.

I am in Austin, Texas, and would be shipping from zip code 78752 to your location. I don't have a digital camera but I do have a friend that will lend me his for pictures. Like I said in the earlier post, these are in mint condition and have very few hours on them. I think I may have paid $350 for the pair (if memory serves me - I still have the original receipt and I will look it up tonight when I get home). Do you want pictures with and without the grills?

I have not kept up with what these are worth and I have no idea what the going price is for these. I will check on Polk's website and get back to you on price unless you want to make me an offer.

Bobpaul

Agent
Hi:

I have the pair of RT800 in black 8/10 Audiogon condition.

Asking $300 U pay shipping from 45750.

Best regards,

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks