WTB Polk CS400i

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by ShaunLB, Sep 11, 2003.

1. ShaunLB

ShaunLB Stunt Coordinator

Hey guys,

Got a little cash in, and am desperately seeking a Polk CS400i center channel. I can go up to a max of $150 (would hurt) and $100ish would be great. I really love this center (from other auditions) and am looking to find someone willing to part with one. Been hard getting my Polk setup going with a college student budget...

Thanks.

2. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

I have a polk CS275 if you're interested. I'd let it go for $100. It matches the entire CSxxxand CSxxxi series. The CSxxxi serieswas just a cosmetic upgrade moving to the blue cones that are still around on the CSixxx series. It has the same dynamic balance tri-laminate tweeter as the rest of the CSxxx and CSxxxi series.

Thanks,

Stephen

3. ShaunLB

ShaunLB Stunt Coordinator

Actually I currently have the CS245i, and its a great speaker...I'd just like to get a hold of a CS400i before they become even hard to find. Trying to get a closer match to my RT55i fronts. Thanks for the offer though.

4. anthony_b

anthony_b Screenwriter

Shuan, why don't you sell the RT55i's to me.....[​IMG]
    Then you could start fresh with something else..[​IMG]

5. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

Shaun, i know what you mean. I'm trying to find a CS400 or CS400i to match up with my RT800 mains. They're still going around $175 and up on ebay. I would probably even consider a CS300 or CS300i if i could find one closer to $100.

Good luck w/ your search [​IMG]