What's new

WTB: Polk CS400 (1 Viewer)

Miles Lucasso

Stunt Coordinator
Tell what you consider reasonable.
I have a CS400 in 9/10 condition, orig. box and packaging, manual.
Most seem to sell on ebay for $225. to $250. us dollars plus shipping.

-miles

James Buhler

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the response Mike! If they are currently going for 225 to 250 on ebay that would mean 275 to 300 with shipping plus duty etc. I would wind up paying close to 450 CAD after tax and brokerage fees when this speaker sold new for 495 CAD.

BTW, I have been dilligently searching for one of these on ebay for about 6 months now and have yet to see one. When was the last time you saw one go for this price?

Thanks,

James

Adil M

Supporting Actor
Just a note but the MSRP in the US was 479.99 for the cs400. I'm not saying everyone bought it at MSRP.

James Buhler

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you all for your responses but it seems that this item is still a bit pricey. This makes sense though as it is a great product. However, when I bought my CS245i for 250 CAD I could have had the CS400 for 450 CAD and didn't do it. I've been regretting it ever since. That notwithstanding, I just can't justify paying new retail price on a product that could be anywhere from 2 to 4 years old. I doubt that I would get the $900.00 CAD that I paid for my RT800's 3 years ago.

Any Canadians out there who wish to sell?

James

Miles Lucasso

Stunt Coordinator
Seems like the price may be creeping up, the last cs400i I saw sell on ebay last week went for $380.
I would sell this one for $275 shipped. It's in excellant condition, and I have all the original packaging.

-Miles

"BTW, I have been dilligently searching for one of these on ebay for about 6 months now and have yet to see one. When was the last time you saw one go for this price?"

Thanks,

James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks