What's new

WTB: Playstation 2 (1 Viewer)

Seven Araujo

Stunt Coordinator
Just like the title says...
looking to find one...not a PSTwo (The slim kind)
The old PS2
V4+ would be best=)

Seven Araujo

Stunt Coordinator
Back up to the top...just in case anyone missed it...My Version 1 Died and that pretty much means no FFXI (not that i play it much anyway but its ok to play since i got it=))
I would buy a PSTwo but...no HD =/

Seven Araujo

Stunt Coordinator
What version is it(Like what model number...)
how much are you looking for it?PM me...They're 129.99 In the stores with a Network Adapter...but i care not for it so PM me...
thanks

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
What are the differences between the old PS2 and the new slim PS2?

I would like to get a new PS2 since it would fit in my rack better due to it's much smaller size.

I've had my old PS2 for about 3-4 years now, not sure what version it is.......but it looks like brand new.

So if the differences are nothing other then size........then I would be interested in selling my old PS2 to get a new PS2.

PM me if needed, or respond here.

Steve

gab_

Stunt Coordinator
I have the ps2 with network adaptor, 8mb memory card, and 2 controllers. the games I have are ncaa 2004 and metal gear solid 2. I bought it about a year ago, and never play the thing. I still have the box, and the unit is in great condition. also, the unit came with atv off road fury 2, but I sold it. I would be interested in selling or maybe trading it. make me an offer if you are interested.
ps- I don't know what version it is, but the box labels the model as: scph-50001/n/97014

Seven Araujo

Stunt Coordinator
I purchased one this evening...thanks again
also the difference in the new and old one are the ability to use a hard drive
so if you play final fantasy XI (as do I) and yours dies...you'll need a older V1-11 PS2

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks