What's new

WTB: plastic laserdisc jacket sleeves (1 Viewer)

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
I'm in need of about 25 plastic sleeves for my LD jackets, preferably the thin clear kind with the flaps. I could also use 10-15 paper sleeves for the discs themselves.
if anyone has some extra to sell, or knows of a place I can get them in quantities of less than 50 or 100, let me know :)
thanks!

Ralph Bru

Stunt Coordinator
I would like some paper sleeves and protective covers but lasertown charges too much for shipping on them. shipping was more than the items, sounds like ebay. :)

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
I'm looking for outter sleves too!

I was looking for the polylined paper innersleves until I found them locally yesterday. Streetlight records in San Jose. $.40 a pop, but I think it's worth it. Got 25 for $10.

I found outter sleves at Rasputin Records in SJ also 25 for $2.50 (I think) but those don't have the flaps. These were going to do til I found the others. (hmmm maybe streetlight had those too... I should have asked!) EDIT: None with the flaps, I'm still looking too!

Lane F.

Stunt Coordinator
I would check out Sleeve Town. I'm not sure how their prices compare to other stores, but they seemed good to me - plus they are very reasonable on shipping.
Lane

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Sleevecity isn't expensive, it's the 100 qty that's the problem.

Matt, you want to split a set poly inner sleves and flapover outters? 50/50? Or in thirds if we find another interested party? Cost split evenly including postage to the other? If so email me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks