WTB: plastic laserdisc jacket sleeves

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matt DeVillier, May 6, 2002.

1. Matt DeVillier

Matt DeVillier Supporting Actor

I'm in need of about 25 plastic sleeves for my LD jackets, preferably the thin clear kind with the flaps. I could also use 10-15 paper sleeves for the discs themselves.
    if anyone has some extra to sell, or knows of a place I can get them in quantities of less than 50 or 100, let me know [​IMG]
    thanks!

2. Blaine Skerry

Blaine Skerry Second Unit

3. GaryCo

GaryCo Agent

Matt
    I just picked some up fro here and the quality is great of the plastic sleeve.
    http://www.bigemma.com/
    Gary

4. todbnla

todbnla Screenwriter

Todd
    Matt,

I think I can take care of the paper sleeves. Email me.

5. Ralph Bru

Ralph Bru Stunt Coordinator

I would like some paper sleeves and protective covers but lasertown charges too much for shipping on them. shipping was more than the items, sounds like ebay. [​IMG]

6. Jeff D

Jeff D Supporting Actor

I'm looking for outter sleves too!

I was looking for the polylined paper innersleves until I found them locally yesterday. Streetlight records in San Jose. $.40 a pop, but I think it's worth it. Got 25 for $10.

I found outter sleves at Rasputin Records in SJ also 25 for $2.50 (I think) but those don't have the flaps. These were going to do til I found the others. (hmmm maybe streetlight had those too... I should have asked!) EDIT: None with the flaps, I'm still looking too!

7. Lane F.

Lane F. Stunt Coordinator

I would check out Sleeve Town. I'm not sure how their prices compare to other stores, but they seemed good to me - plus they are very reasonable on shipping.
    Lane

8. Jeff D

Jeff D Supporting Actor

Sleevecity isn't expensive, it's the 100 qty that's the problem.

Matt, you want to split a set poly inner sleves and flapover outters? 50/50? Or in thirds if we find another interested party? Cost split evenly including postage to the other? If so email me.

9. Matt DeVillier

Matt DeVillier Supporting Actor

hi guys
    I ended up getting the outer sleeves from an ebay seller with an auction I won, and ordered the inner sleeves from www.laserblazer.com ($.25 each)
    -Matt