What's new

WTB Pioneer Laserdisc player, really wanting a cld-d704 (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
hey guys i am looking for a pioneer cld-d704 laserdisc player
there is one on ebay right now for 150.00 but i would prefer to buy here from another enthusiast
also let me know about any other laserdisc players you may have

thanks guys

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
I've got a CLD-99 but I'm asking $500 for it. Also, I've got some interest so it may be gone in an hour or so.

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
I have a cheap CLD-D406 that I bought on HTF. Everything works fine. Used for exactly 7 hours and 43minutes (Yes, I'm crazy I keep a log of everything I watch, as I always forget what I watched). remote, manual, box $50 + shipping if you want it.

I no longer need it as I've bought a KB modified CLD-97 as my backup backup player.

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
tony hows the pics compared to better players??, i had my eye on that exact model, it has digital and ac3 outputs and a 49db s/n ratio seems pretty good

cld-97 as backup backup, whats your main unit? ;)

i might take this unit from you

-Gary

Hunter

Stunt Coordinator
Gary -

I have a CLD-704 in excellent operating and cosmetic condition, with manual and remote, if you're still in the market.

I've had extensive experience with it and numerous other models (CLD-95, -97, -99, -604, HLD-X9, etc.) if you have questions about performance and features.

Price would be competitive if you want to pursue this.

Regards,

- Hunter
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks