1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Pair N24aw or N24

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Richard_s, May 6, 2002.

1. Richard_s

Richard_s Second Unit

The n24aw being off white would look better so that is my first choice. I will concider the N24 if the price is right.
    I also need the wall mounting brackets that normally come with the N24aw or N24.
    Used is fine as long as in great condition. Would appreciate a copy of a sales receipt for warranty if that is possible.
    e-mail [email protected]
    Thanks

2. Frank Carter

Frank Carter Screenwriter

If you haven't checked already, Best Buy is closing this model out and I picked up a pair of open box N24's for $80 and a pair of N26's for $120. If you're going to get the N Center, I got one new for $80 shipped on ubid.com.

Sorry I don't have anything to sell but these are some tremendous prices I thought I could share with you.

3. Richard_s

Richard_s Second Unit

Frank

Thanks. Yes I went to Best Buy and they had other JBL models at deep discounts so this is a good lead for others as well. Unforunately they did not have any N24's or N24AW's. They had a pair of N26's but I just can't fit those for my surrounds. My speaker system is N26 mains, N-center, PB12 subwoofer and BOSE Model 100 rear (any wonder I am looking for N24's or N24AW's).

I will keep looking at Ubid and ebay. If anyone has other leads like refurbished e-tailers etc that would be helpful also.

4. Frank Carter

Frank Carter Screenwriter

If you get no replies, http://www.harmanaudio.com sells refurbished and new products. Since it's from
    Harman, you also get the warranty.