What's new

WTB: Original SVS driver (1 Viewer)

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
I'm looking to build a subwoofer for a friend of mine and his budget is pretty tight. I've been told I could pick up an older SVS driver for around $50 shipped. Can anyone out there help us out? Feel free to email me at [email protected]
Regards,
Dan Hine

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
I've got 2 for $80 + shipping (total ~$100 to $110 depending on where you live) + a PE Plate amp for $75 + shipping. I do have someone interested in them but will let you know if he passes on them or not.
Thanks

Kudret

Stunt Coordinator
Chris,
I am interested in the plate amp. If it is still available please let me know. Thanks.

Alexis

Stunt Coordinator
Chris,

I am going to pass on the SVS drivers that I emailed you about earlier. The reason is that I already have 2 SVS drivers, which are great, and couldn't really justify making another 2 similar subs. I think I'm going to go with the titanic drivers since they operate slightly better in a smaller box and handle a bit more power. Although for the money the SVS 2nd hand drivers can't be beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks